The Corporate Services Committee provides the Board with assurance regarding the quality and reliability of the management information of the MGB.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Services Committee include:
- Considering the proposals received relating to the annual budget and submitting recommendations to the Board for consideration
- Reviewing performance against budget;
- Fulfilling the function of a Remuneration Committee;
- Approving revision of the MGB's internal control policies and procedures;
- Approving procurement of goods and services in excess of R500, 000.00, in terms of the SCM Framework and the Treasury
- Regulations issued in terms of the PFMA; and
- Monitoring MGB’s social responsibility performance, as well as MGB’s compliance with B-BBEE, 2004 and Codes of Good Practice.