Manufacturers & Maintenance or Supplier Licences
- No person may apply for a manufacturer, maintenance or supplier licence other than in response to a notice published in the Provincial Gazette and the media by the Board, inviting applications and which notices shall state the evaluation criteria to be applied by the Board and an y other requirements.
- Any person, desiring to operate, carry on or conduct any form of manufacture, acquisition, selling, distribution, import, marketing, maintenance, assembly, alteration, renting, leasing or repair of an y gambling device shall apply to the Board for the relevant licence.
- The holder of a casino licence, a route operator licence, site operator licence, independent site operator licence or a bingo operator licence may, notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (2) –
- with the approval of the Board, dispose of b y sale in a manner approved by the Board, any or all of its gambling devices; and
- maintain or repair to the extent approved by the Board, an y or all of its gambling devices.
- In the event of the death, insolvency, liquidation or the placing under judicial management of the licence holder referred to in subsection (3) or a declaration that such licence holder is incapable of handling his or her own affairs –
- the administrator of the deceased or insolvent estate; and
- the judicial manager, curator or liquidator, may, notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (2), dispose of b y sale in the manner approved by the Board, any or all of the gambling devices of such licence holder.
- A manufacturer, maintenance or supplier licence shall not be granted by the Board, unless the Board is satisfied that the applicant has appropriate knowledge and experience, or is able to acquire such knowledge and experience, to conduct business under the licence.
|Konami Australia Pty Ltd